Thursday 10 November 2011

Tron Legacy - The Soundtrack


Clear sign that this is about to be a silly addiction: I was just in the middle of watching Tron Legacy for the billionth time and I decided Daft Punk deserved an entire post dedicated to their musical genius! The first time I watched Tron with my brother and my cousin, I don't think I paid attention to the actual story. I was too busy being absolutely mesmerised by the beauty of the accompanying soundtrack. 



For a compilation released by Disney I must say it was FILTHY! In a good way... Such dopeness! A term that's hardly ever associated with Disney. I got hold of the soundtrack just before my 1st Semester exams in 2011 and I honestly found it very difficult to concentrate with it blaring from my headphones but that didn't stop me. I listened to Rinzler and the Game Has Changed so many times that revision became such an adventure in my head. 

        Rinzler!

I could go on and on but I shan't! Instead here are my top 3 songs from Tron Legacy Soundtrack, composed by the ULTIMATE duo; Daft Punk!

The Grid

The Game Has Changed

Rinzler!!! Top Choice! try walking home to this song at night! See if you don't turn something that mundane into an action sequence! Shiiiii !

No comments:

Post a Comment