Saturday 12 November 2011

A Graceful Piece of Liveable Art...

For most of us, we envision our adult lives as an ideal. Ideally by the time I'm 30, I want to be worth x amount, possess certain things and be able to reflect on my life with satisfaction and pride. Even though it is said that if you want to make God laugh, make plans, I feel that when one's energy and hard work are focused on making these things happen, they do... Eventually.

I enjoy looking at luxury residential architecture because I feel like it serves as some kind of vision board. I admire the images, the creativity and the craftsmanship but I also view it as a possibility. So here are a few images that serve as a form of inspiration for where I could be in a few years. :) xx

Shell bathtub by Bagno Sasso 

Great architecture has a way of invoking a sense of want in it's admirer... You look at a photo of a model home and somehow you're calculating how possible it would be to live in a place like that and when you think, realistically, that could happen and just like that, you're creating a vision board without even knowing. Surely, that's not just me. Lol.


Brown Residence by Lake|Flato Architects

Lake|Flato Architecture


For the minimalist


Alexandre De Betak interiors








No comments:

Post a Comment